This monthly study group tends to meet in the homes of participants (though you don’t have to host in your home to participate) and follows this basic outline:
- Begin by sharing dessert and fellowship;
- Prayer concerns and joys are shared, and then, everyone is guided in liturgy and prayer (a booklet will be provided to help guide us through the process);
- Discussion of a chapter or so of the book being studied led by group participants on a rotating basis;
- Ending with Holy Communion.
We will be kicking off our next book on Sunday, February 11, 2018 (and continue most first Sundays) from 7:00-9:00pm. At the first session of discussing Addison Hart’s Taking Jesus At His Word: What Jesus Really Said in the Sermon on the Mount we’ll focus on Chapters 1-3 with Bob Tuverson leading that first session.
- Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Sandy Smith’s in Bowie, MD
(let us know if you’d like to carpool from the church)
Register now below.
Contact: Deacon Troy Sims (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-546-1000, x223)