This monthly study group tends to meet in the homes of participants (though you don’t have to host in your home to participate) and follows this basic outline:
- Begin by sharing dessert and fellowship;
- Prayer concerns and joys are shared, and then, everyone is guided in liturgy and prayer (a booklet will be provided to help guide us through the process);
- Discussion of a chapter or two of the book being studied led by group participants on a rotating basis;
- Ending with Holy Communion.
We will be kicking off our next book on Sunday, June 4, 2017 (and continue each first Sunday) from 7:00-9:00pm. At the first session of discussing Marcus Borg’s & N.T. Wrights The Meaning of Jesus: Two Visions, we’ll focus on the “Introduction” and “Part I: How Do We Know About Jesus?” with Deacon Troy leading that first session.
We hope you plan to join us:
- Sunday, June 4, 2017
- Bob Tuverson’s home in Alexandria
Register now below.
Contact: Deacon Troy Sims (email@example.com or 202-546-1000, x223)