Each weekday morning at 7:30am, folks start their day at the church with breakfast. Both housed and unhoused neighbors join together in this meal while relaxing in the atmosphere of the Parlor. The breakfast offers a bit of dignity, order, relief from the weather, food, coffee, and, most of all, friendship – for all who attend.
Each Wednesday we share in a Bible Study discussion, but the other mornings we also listen to and briefly discuss a short devotional.
How you can help:
We can always use your helping hand – helping to cook, serve, or simply to be friendly to all guests!
Our Daily Bread can use your gifts now and throughout the year. We will accept monetary gifts marked for “Our Daily Bread” and placed in the offering plate on Sunday. We also accept food donations including:
- Breakfast casseroles or other breakfast food items (please contact us to schedule a time to provide these);
- Eggs and meats (breakfast meats, ground beef, hot dogs, or canned meats such as corn beef hash or beef stew) we can use for cooking;
- Cereal. Honey Nut Cheerios (and other pre-sweetened, easy to chew cereals) are favorites;
- Milk, coffee, creamer, and sugar;
- Pancake mix (add water only) and syrup;
- Non-stick cooking spray;
- Any leftovers from events you may have.
For more information or to volunteer, contact Rob Farley (email@example.com).